Armstrong is a quality manufacturer of HVAC equipment with a small range of high efficiency products. This includes the Energy Star-rated Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER heat pump. This unit can save a homeowner up to 40 percent on their utility bills when it replaces an older unit. It is also eligible for the federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credit. This model operates quietly while maintaining excellent performance. It features two-stage heating and cooling that provides balanced, comfortable climate control. This unit would work well in a home that relies heavily on the central AC or for a homeowner concerned with reducing energy consumption.
Top Features of the Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER Heat Pump:
- Up to 18.0 SEER for cooling and 9.2 HSPF
- Energy Star-rated with federal tax credits available
- Two-stage compressor eliminates warm/cool starts and reduces temperature swings
- Enhanced dehumidification produced by efficient compressor
- Eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant efficiently transfers heat
- Protected by high- and low-pressure switches and a thermal overload switch
- Short-cycle protection
- Onboard diagnostics ensure optimal performance and easy repairs
- Microban-treated drain pan prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Powder-coated steel cabinet resists damage, corrosion, and fading
- Louvered side panels protect unit and offer easy maintenance, service, and repair
- Insulation blanket, swept wing fan blade design and QuietShift technology reduce noise
- Available in capacities up to 5.0 ton/60,000 Btu
Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER Heat Pump Prices:
- 2-ton Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER heat pump: $2,559
- 3-ton Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER heat pump: $2,824
- 4-ton Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER heat pump: $3,259
- 5-ton Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER heat pump: $3,589
Armstrong Model 418LT 18 SEER Heat Pump Warranty: Armstrong includes a 10-year limited warranty on the compressor and all other moving parts. This is an average warranty, as a few other brands offer a lifetime limited warranty on their compressors.
Professional Installation for Optimal Performance: We recommend using a qualified HVAC contractor to install this or any other HVAC unit. Proper installation ensures that the unit will function as intended, with full performance and efficiency. These professionals have the expertise, training, tools, and equipment to properly install the unit and calibrate it to the needs of your home. Having the unit installed by a professional will give you the peace of mind that your unit will run and run well for many years to come.