Do you need to remove excess heat and moisture from your attic? Look no further than the Air Vent Power Attic Ventilator SV3000WW. This unit will affordably, effectively vent heat and humidity from your attic, which can damage asphalt shingles over time. The Air Vent Model SV3000WW works well for moderately-sized homes, depending on position. It must be placed where it can draw in fresh air from the entire perimeter of the attic. Improper placement will reduce efficiency, so consider having a professional install this unit to be sure it runs well.
Here are some of this unit’s features:
- It can move 1,500 CFM.
- It can vent up to 2,100 square feet.
- It is roof-mounted.
- 120V, 325 Watts, 4.3 Amps, 1/6 Horsepower
- The 1,550 rpm motor features thermal protection for high-heat conditions.
- The unit includes a thermostat.
- The thermostat is adjustable and ranges from 60 to 120 degrees.
- It has a 14″ propeller diameter.
- It is covered by a steel dome and flange.
- The color is weatherwood steel.
- The unit is regarded as being a good value in consumer-generated HVAC reviews.
Pricing: The price of this unit does vary depending on where you buy it. The prices we found ranged from $88 to $132. Do your research to be sure you are getting the best price.
Warranty: This model is covered by a 5-year limited warranty for the motor and parts. Air Vent offers one of the better warranties in the industry.
Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Proper Installation: As mentioned earlier, placement is everything when it comes to getting the most out of your attic ventilator. Placed too close to passive vents, it will cycle with them rather than drawing cool air from gables and soffits. An experienced HVAC specialist is qualified to do this job and do it right. If you have a larger home and need to install two units, having them installed professionally is a must. When installed correctly, the Air Vent Model SV3000WW will help lower your cooling bills, keep your home more comfortable, and add years of life to your roofing material.