Flowers are blossoming, the grass is lush and green, and the trees are blooming with new leaves. I’m sure; you just love this spring season….
Well, not so much if you have allergies.
Almost 1/6th of the Greenville, FL population is suffering from asthma or allergy problems, which makes spring a very complicated season.
When spring rolls in, indoor air quality becomes more important than ever.
The symptoms for seasonal allergies include itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing and congestion. Other symptoms include the sensation of one’s ears tinkling, sore throat from post-nasal drip and even weakness during the day.
Your prime defense against the poor indoor air quality and seasonal allergies is a well-maintained wholesale air conditioner.
Following are the tips to combat seasonal allergies and improve indoor air quality in the Greenville, FL:
· Use Air conditioner – Air Conditioners helps to decrease the pollen count in your house. Before the pollen count and temperature starts increasing, it’s recommended to have your unit checked by a certified technician for any potential AC replacement or repair. The professional will make sure that the A.C unit, air ducts and cooling systems are functioning seamlessly.
· Clean your home regularly– In order to restrict the entry of allergens into your house, you should clean the home’s hard surfaces weekly (counters, tables, floors, shelves) with a damp cloth. You can also us a highly efficient vacuum with a HEPA filter to improve the air quality of your house.
· Consider indoor plants to purify the air – Some plants are capable of filtering out common disturbing organic compounds that can badly impact your health. As per a study conducted by NASA in the late 1980s, certain indoor plants are effective at improving the air quality of your house. Some of these air-cleaning plants include Spider plants, English Ivy, Aloe plants, Chrysanthemums, Gerber daisies, Azaleas and Ficus.
· Examine and change air filters – By regularly changing the air filters of your Air Conditioner, you can significantly contribute to promoting your indoor air quality. It’s recommended to change your air filters every month to limit the allergens and to ensure the proper flow of air.
· Use an air purification system – If you are seriously bothered by asthma and allergy symptoms, a central home air purification system can help remove toxins and allergens in the home.
While you can’t really manage the quality of air quality outside, these effective tips can help to improve the air quality of your home, letting you breath comfortably this spring season.