The Goodman® CAPF Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The coil’s cabinet is painted Architectural Gray.
This coil can operate with a heat pump or condenser of two different tonnages, as noted in the product description above. The unit comes equipped with an orifice (flowrater) for the larger listed tonnage. If you wish to pair the coil with a condenser or heat pump of the smaller tonnage, an orifice in that tonnage will need to be used (unless a TXV is required instead). If you are purchasing this coil only and wish to pair it with equipment of the lower tonnage rating as listed on the description for this coil, you will need to separately purchase the smaller orifice and install it in the coil before operating. Alternatively, instead of an orifice a thermostatic expansion valve may be used or required for some equipment, such as 14 SEER and higher heat pumps and all equipment that uses R-410A refrigerant (see equipment spec sheets for details or call us for assistance).
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High-quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access