The Goodman® GCVM96 up to 96% AFUE, Multi-Position, Modulating Variable-Speed gas furnace features a patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system. The GCVM96 is designed for a downflow (blows air into ducts located below it) or horizontal application.
- Aluminized-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchange
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems compatible
- Self-calibrating, modulating gas valve operates with two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals and provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to quietly circulate air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidication modes provide energy savings and additional comfort during the cooling months
- Easy-to-install top venting is standard; alternate flue/vent located on right
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Complies with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel furnace cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Designed for multi-position installation: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Convenient left or right connection for furnaces’ gas and electric service
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Outstanding Warranty Protection:
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.