The GMEC960302BN 96% high efficiency furnace from Goodman saves you money from the moment it arrives. Its versatile design makes installation easy and fast. Once it’s running, you’ll notice a reduction in your energy bill since 96 cents of every dollar you spend on heating will actually go toward warming your home.
Unlike a standard furnace, which vents leftover heat out of your home in the form of exhaust, the Goodman 96% AFUE GMEC960302BN multi-speed furnace passes the exhaust through a secondary stainless steel heat exchanger to extract additional heat. That heat – up to 30% or more – which would have otherwise been wasted is circulated through your home by a dual-speed induced draft blower.
Additionally, the multi-speed ECM motor also keeps your home temperature steady and several low continuous fan speed options reduce sound and keeps air circulating throughout your home. The self-diagnostic control board with fault code history helps maintain your investment for long-lasting comfort. Ideal for installation in a closet, alcove, utility room, basement or attic.
- Energy-efficiency optimized by 2-stage gas valve and 2-speed induced draft blower
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Designed for multi-position installation — upflow, horizontal left or right
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting and left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed