:The Goodman GMEC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage gas valve and a multi-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- Heavy-guage steel cabinet with durable finish
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
Outstanding Warranty Protection:
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.