The Goodman GMSS96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with single-stage gas valve and a multi-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. A single-stage gas furnace provides more consistent airflow through constant rotation. Energy efficiency is key to controlling the cost of heating your home. The 96% AFUE rating on this gas furnace means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
Outstanding Warranty Protection:
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts.