The Goodman brand GMVC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Goodman brand two-stage gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home. A two-stage gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs.
The Goodman brand GMVC96 Gas Furnace is ComfortNetTM compatible. Homeowner benefits of this system include: advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system’s performance.
These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications. With a corrosion-resistant, painted steel cabinet, these heaters can be installed in a utility room, closet, alcove, basement or attic. (Not intended for use in mobile homes.)
- ComfortNet communicating systems compatible
- Heavy-Duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride ignitor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
Outstanding Warranty Protection:
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure.