The Goodman® GPH14M 14 SEER Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The Goodman GPH14M is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount.
This package unit heat pump can be easily installed in manufactured or modular homes which use smaller (high static pressure) duct work. The units can also be easily converted to accommodate a plenum for normal or low-static applications. The Goodman GPC & GPH series are self-contained package units so the only connections needed for installation are the supply and return ducts, the line and low voltage wiring and drain connection. The units are ETL listed and ARI certified.
Package Unit Heat Pump Standard Features:
- High-efficiency compressor
- EEM (X-13) blower motor
- Liquid-line filter drier
- Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coils
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; two heights