The Zephyr SFA Model AB-202A is their smallest unit and is designed for a southern roof exposure. It can ventilate heat and moisture from an attic space up to 1,600 square feet. The Zephyr comes with a self-flashing base for simple installation and a weatherproof seal.
This review includes information about features, pricing, warranty, and installation.
Attic Breeze Zephyr SFA Model AB-202A Features:
- Capable of venting up to 1600 square feet
- 20-watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Self-flashing base mounts easier and creates a weatherproof seal
- Zincalume alloy fan base is durable, strong, and corrosion-resistant
- UltraFlo technology maximizes air flow from the 14″ fan
- Powder-coated finish resists corrosion and fading
- All-metal construction for greater longevity
- Certified to withstand high winds
- Tough rodent guard won’t hinder air flow
- Thermal switch included
- Works well many roofing materials including composite shingles, wood shingles, shakes, and low-profile clay or concrete tile.
- Excellent customer reviews
- Made in the USA
You can buy this directly from the manufacturer, or purchase it for a slightly better price from a dealer. We found prices ranging from $520 to $540 and it includes a lifetime limited warranty on this model. This is an industry-leading warranty for solar-powered attic ventilators. Although this unit is expensive, the saying still goes, you get what you pay for. To get the most for your money, have a qualified HVAC professional install this unit. For this product, placement is everything and an HVAC contractor will have the know-how to make sure your unit is placed properly. When installed properly, you will enjoy many years of reliable service from this fan.